Philoptochos 2020 Scholarship
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Scholarship Amount: Up to $1,000
Application Date: No later than close of business January 31, 2023
- The candidate must have graduated from high school this past June 2021.
- The scholarship is open to all boys and girls of whose parent(s) are members in good standing with the Annunciation Church of Brockton for the two previous years currently, and
- The applicant's mother must be a member in good standing of the Ladies Philoptochos Society of the Annunciation Church of Brockton for the last three (3) years.
- The applicant must be a candidate for the A.B. degree or its equivalent, at a four-year accredited degree-granting college or university or a two-year accredited junior community college.
- Along with the application, all applicants must submit a copy of their final senior year high school transcripts as well as the first semester transcripts from their respective college or university and second semester tuition bill.
- The scholarships will be awarded at the annual Lenten Luncheon.
Click here for the fillable Scholarship Application
Please download and save the form to your desktop before you fill it out. The application form and all requested documents may be submitted by conventional mail or through email.